Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chinese New Year break

Happy Chinese New Year everyone. I've taken a break from (live) poker for five whole days amid the festive season and I'm ready to get back at it tonight with some PLO! Meanwhile I kept up my online game with the $57.50 turbo NLH HU and 4-tabling $33-55 NLH SNG. I've also cashed 838th out of 40864 players in the F40 Micro Million with a $40 buy-in and a near $1.5m pot.

Upcoming, I'll be in Macau for the Macau Poker Cup Warmup this Saturday to play the $4000 knock-out tournament. I'm staying at the Grand Hyatt at the City of Dreams (!) because all the rooms over on the Macau Peninsula are fully booked! I'll be out and about at MGM's Lion's Bar that night so come out if you're in town!

As always, follow me on Twitter during the tournament!

Update: I just shipped the $16+R online satellite for the KO tourney. I rebought twice so total damage is US$61 only! This is a great set up to an awesome weekend!

Update: Bonus: OH MY FUCKING LORD. Check this out if you're loving SSF4 as much as I am: http://up3.viploader.net/jiko/src/vljiko012430.jpg. Ibuki. Dudley. Holy fuck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Update: my live poker break has been extended to 7 days and counting! I don't think I'll play any live poker until Saturday in Macau...