Monday, October 20, 2008

Hosting a Tournament - Friday April 4th, 2008

Posted April 2nd, 2008 by phillau

Hi all! I'll be hosting a live tourny on Friday, April 4th, 2008, at 8pm. Check it out and join in for some fun! Details can be viewed here: http://poker.meetup.com/1197/calendar/7655889/ . The tournament will be followed by some Heads-Up action. Oh and about that, I've decided to take up Vik's Heads-Up Challenge and we're gonna bring on the action! (obvious the game of choice is NLHE. I'm not stupid you know...) So do c'mon down for an action packed poker night out!



On the same note, I would accept any Heads-Up challenge, which will be played out on the same night. So don't be shy, post here if you're interested. I only do tournament style (with increasing blinds) and I take any bet up to and including $2000HKD.



(dang, this might turn into Vik and I playing host to two Heads-Up tables with a grand finale of us fighting each other.....)

No comments: